Reception at Iquitos Airport and transfer to the main harbor to take our wooden boat then we navigate down the main Amazon River with a great chance to see the river side villages and peoples along the way to our Amazon tour. Arrival to Amazon King Lodge a cold welcome drink will be give courtesy to you. Time for walking in the primary jungle to visit the yagua Indians and also to see flora and fauna (Medicinal plants.) also our guide will explain to you some jungle survival tips. Return to the camp. Lunch. after lunch on the way we also have to visit a farm where you will see Anaconda, Monkeys different varieties, toucans, green parrots, scarlet macaw, the famous bird Hoatzin, horned screamers Etc.
Return to Iquitos, transfer to the airport or hotel.
Services Included on this prices:
– In/Out transfers Airport / Hotel/ Airport
– All transfer from port to camp to port
– Visit to the Yagua Indian village
– Lunch at the Amazon King Lodge
– Experienced, English spoken and knowledgeable tour guide
– boat ride on the Amazon River.
Services Not Included on this price:
– All items not mentioned in the itinerary
– International and domestic airline tickets
– Domestic and international airport tax
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
– Gratuities or tips to the local tour guides
– Anything specifically not mentioned in the itinerary
– Comprehensive travel insurance
Departure from our office in Iquitos 9 am
Return same day from Amazon King Lodge 3 pm arrival to Iquitos 5 PM
Rate 150 Dollars per person minimum 02 tour participants
Tourist traveling along pays extra single supplement 50 % of the cost